Saturday, January 30, 2010

afriday afternoon unders t a n d i n g

1.29.10

there are those gorgeous moments of total clarity...of which I am so grateful. the answers arrive, from those situations that I allow to cause me so much pain, when I take things so personally, and yet...you can't. You can (take things personally...) if you want to cause yourself great pain, but the pain is illusion

TRUTH IS ONLY BREATH & BREATH IS PURE PRESENCE. bliss, joy and clarity are within the moment: available right NOW. (now, now, now...)

this week, I have been reminded & revealed so many incredible insights...into men, into these people & situations that once hurt me so, yet I let go, and I RELEASE & clarity & peace is bestowed.

THIS IS YOU. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR NOT ALLOWING ME TO HIDE FROM MYSELF ANY LONGER. 

be & breath. 

No comments:

Post a Comment